Poles > Davit (Single)
The Single Davit Pole features one mounting location for a luminaire with a 8′ reach and is available in heights ranging from 25-50 ft.
- The shaft is fabricated from steel and is tapered, octagonal in cross section.
- Full-length longitudinal submerged-arc weld ground smooth providing a uniform taper.
- The arms are steel and octagonal in cross section.
- The standard tenon size is 2-3/8″ OD x 8″ long and the standard rise angle at the end of the arm is 5 degrees unloaded.
- Arms supplied with a reach of eight (8) feet have an 8-foot radius of curvature.
- The anchor base is fabricated from structural steel and is circumstantially welded inside and outside to the pole shaft.
- Supplied with a 5” x 7” hand hole opening and a weather proof cover. A ground lug is welded inside the shaft accessible from the hand hole opening.
- The standard finish is 2C polyurethane or hot dipped galvanized.
To discuss your requirements with one of our LED Lighting experts, call or email us today.