Lighting > EXC
An industrial LED light that will be approved for C1D1 and C1D2 locations
Designed to address the needs of confined space and low clearance areas, the EXC offers an innovative solution for locations requiring explosion proof rated lights. With a clearance of less than 4” when surface mounted, the EXC minimizes the obstruction size that is common with explosion-proof luminaires.
Available in 120-277 VAC and 22-28 VDC input power options the EXC fits well with the needs of remote or battery powered installations or equipment. Three conduit entries allow for multiple conduit routing options, and a mounting yoke accessory is available to provide additional aiming options should they be desired.
- Explosion-proof luminaire designed for conned space and low clearance applications
- Tested to withstand more than 2,500 psi internal pressure
- Built-in junction box with 3/4″ NPT entries on three sides
- Copper free, marine grade cast and machined aluminum housing
- Thermally managed for maximum longevity
- Lifespan of 50,000+ hours
- Integral junction box
- Available in 120-277VAC & 24VDC models
- No arcing, sparking, or hazardous temperature components
- As per NEC 505.15(A) and CEC 18-108, no conduit seals are required during installation
To discuss your requirements with one of our LED Lighting experts, call or email us today.