Poles > Hinged
The Hinged Pole features one mounting location for luminaires (additional mounting bracket required), is fabricated with a hinge to allow the pole to be bend at the halfway point, and available in heights ranging from 25-50 ft.
- The shaft is fabricated from steel and square in cross section
- Longitudinal seam is submerged arc welded.
- The shaft is hinged using a steel pin, approximately at the halfway point. The lower portion of the shaft is fitted with a counter weight making the hinging action very simple.
- Standard termination of the shaft is a 2-3/8″ OD x 5″ tenon.
- The anchor base is fabricated from structural steel and is circumstantially welded inside and outside to the pole shaft.
- Supplied with a 5” x 3” (or 8″ x 4″) hand hole opening and a weather proof cover. A ground lug is welded inside the shaft accessible from the hand hole opening.
- Mount for worm gear winch including 2000 lb. H.D.G. Cable (20’ to 50’) available with custom Weatherbox.
- The standard finish is 2C polyurethane or hot dipped galvanized.
To discuss your requirements with one of our LED Lighting experts, call or email us today.
Products Related to Hinged Pole
The Swivel Pole features a swivel which allows a single operator to rapidly lower the LED fixture to a working level for servicing and maintenance if required and is available in heights ranging from 8-10 ft.