Lighting > XCANLED (DC)
A durable, robust industrial lighting solution with a long life
The XCANLEDDC LED flood light is a durable and robust fixture with a projected lifespan of 100,000 hours. This fixture has many commercial applications and is approved for hazardous locations. The XCANLEDDC LED flood light is designed for high brightness ambient lighting applications. However, it can also be used to create a variety of lighting effects. In some situations, this LED solution can replace High-Pressure Sodium (HPS) or High-Intensity Discharge (HID) technology.
- Available with 100° (wide/frosted) symmetric optics
- General Location and Hazardous Location rated options
- Thermally managed for maximum longevity
- Robust construction suitable for outdoor applications
- Lifespan up to 100,000 hours
- Built-in Junction Box for easy wiring
To discuss your requirements with one of our LED Lighting experts, call or email us today.
Case Studies featuring XCANLED (DC)
One of the more challenging applications for lighting systems is the illumination of confined spaces. Such a challenge was presented to the Nemalux team by members of the NASA Ames Research Center.