Lighting > GS (DC)
An outdoor, industrial, water-tight (IP66/67), Hazardous Location (C1D2) linear LED light
Nemalux GSLED fixtures are durable and robust with a projected lifespan of 100,000 hours. Some applications for this luminaire include solar, residential and industrial lighting. Several mounting and lens options are available. The standard mounting bracket allows for 170 degree articulation. A variety of lighting effects can be achieved with GSLED from surface grazing to direct illumination.
- General Location and Hazardous Location rated options
- Available with 30° (narrow) or 100° (wide) symmetric optics
- Thermally managed for maximum longevity
- Adjustable mounting bracket
- Low smoke cabling available
- Lifespan up to 100,000 hours
- Available in multiple lengths and with coloured LEDs
To discuss your requirements with one of our LED Lighting experts, call or email us today.
Case Studies featuring GS (DC)
One of the more challenging applications for lighting systems is the illumination of confined spaces. Such a challenge was presented to the Nemalux team by members of the NASA Ames Research Center.
Equipment controller cabs require visibility for both the inside controls as well as exterior activity. With changing light levels during 24/7 operation, cab workers needed light adjustment to achieve optimal monitoring.