Poles > Lightning
The Lightning Rod Pole features two mounting locations for luminaires, a lighting rod and is available in heights ranging from 50-80 ft.
- The shaft is fabricated from steel and is tapered, octagonal (50 ft.) or dodecagonal (80 ft.) in cross section
- Full-length longitudinal submerged-arc weld ground smooth providing a uniform taper.
- The anchor base is fabricated from structural steel and is circumstantially welded inside and outside to the pole shaft.
- Supplied with a 5” x 12” hand hole opening and a weather proof cover. A ground lug is welded inside the shaft accessible from the hand hole opening.
- The standard finish is 2C polyurethane or hot dipped galvanized.
To discuss your requirements with one of our LED Lighting experts, call or email us today.