Nemalux high-mast lighting solutions are ideal for illuminating large areas such at highway interchanges, ports/shipping terminals, rail/trucking transport nodes, parking lots, airports and sports stadiums.
High-mast luminaires have a unique set of requirements, besides low maintenance and durability, they must also have versatile optical beam patterns, ingress protection, low power, high lumens/weight and a good Effective Projected Area (EFA) to minimize wind loads.
As Nemalux high-mast lighting luminaires are designed to operate in hostile environments, such as hazardous locations and the food industry, they far exceed the normal minimum requirements of regular commercial and industrial high mast lighting. For example, all Nemalux high mast luminaires are designed to withstand vibration and shock better than most. The triple powder coating meets the strict standards of the food production industry and is non‑stick and anti-graffiti. The package is designed to be hosed down and the shape allows debris to fall off it.
Our solutions have the highest lumens/weight ratio in the industry, allowing many units to be packed into a small area, resulting in very wide area coverage. The versatile AR model enables an unlimited number of optical beam patterns to be customized to specific lighting needs. The modular design of the 28,000 lumen ZLM model allows for ganged combinations of 1, 2, or 4 units, enabling a maximum output of 112,000 lumens in a standard mounting bracket. Its light weight enables many ZLM units to be installed on portable light towers, poles and building surfaces. IP66 watertight rating and multiple optical beam patterns allow the ZLM to accommodate a wide range of high mast lighting scenarios.
High Mast Applications Include:
- Highway interchanges and freeways
- Portable lighting tower
- Oil rig
- Stadiums, Sports and Recreation fields
- Airport lighting
- Transportation hub
- Shipping terminals
- Heavy industrial zone
- Tunnel lighting
- Building perimeters
- Loading docks
- Low power
- Variety of optical beam patterns
- Withstands very high shock and vibration
- IP67 Ingress protection
- Protected against salt water
- Non-stick, rugged triple powder coated
- Very compact – high lumens/weight ratio
- Ultra-flexible AR model
- High lumens/weight ratio ZLM model
- Variety of mounting brackets and poles
- Very high EPA for high wind loads
- Long-term reliability
- Housing design angles, gaps between fins and anti-graffiti coating stays clean for a longer period of time
- Complete turnkey high-mast system available, including raising and lowering systems
Click above to see our full range of industrial LED lighting solutions and services.
To discuss your requirements with one of our LED Lighting experts, call or email us today.