Poles > Octagonal
The Octagonal Pole features one mounting location for luminaires (additional mounting bracket required) and is available in heights ranging from 20-70 ft.
- The shaft is fabricated from steel and is tapered, octagonal in cross section.
- Full-length longitudinal submerged-arc weld ground smooth providing a uniform taper.
- Poles up to 40’ tall are fabricated in one section. Poles over 40’ are fabricated in two to three sections for slip-fit assembly.
- Standard termination is a 2 3/8″ x 5″ tenon.
- The anchor base is fabricated from structural steel and is circumstantially welded inside and outside to the pole shaft.
- Supplied with a 5” x 7” (or 5″ x 12″) hand hole opening and a weather proof cover. A ground lug is welded inside the shaft accessible from the hand hole opening.
- The standard finish is 2C polyurethane or hot dipped galvanized.
To discuss your requirements with one of our LED Lighting experts, call or email us today.