A pre-assembled solar-powered LED lighting unit with a 500 – 2,000 lumen range for remote hazardous locations, industrial temperature, and high winds.
• Solar powered hazardous location LED light
• 1,200 lumen package for 8ft mounting height
• Designed for remote locations
• Suitable for marine applications
• Available with ON/OFF or 30-minute timer switch
• Battery backup size based on location and target hours of operation
• Galvanized steel pole with stainless steel mounting brackets
• Shipped pre-assembled and secured in a crate
• Available with Dark Sky compliant/non-adjustable bracket and 3,000K LEDs
Solar panel size, orientation, battery box size, and total system weight will depend on:
- Geographic location of the project
- Number of hours for ON time per night
- Number of battery backup days
Shipped as a pre-assembled system, the Solar GS is a turnkey solution for remote sites requiring illumination in hazardous locations. This solar package consists of the GS series LED luminaire, solar panel, fiberglass enclosure, battery, solar regulator, ON/OFF or timer switch, galvanized steel pole, and stainless-steel clamping hardware for handrails and other existing structures. The Solar Powered GS contains a 1,200-lumen package at an 8ft mounting height and is suitable for marine applications and other extreme environments.
|MATERIALS||Anodized Aluminum luminaire
304 stainless steel brackets
Galvanized steel pole
|LUMINAIRE MOUNTING HEIGHT||8 ft|
|TOTAL SYSTEM WEIGHT||TBA|
|BATTERY CAPACITY||20Ahr Standard; higher capacity available as
|MOUNTING||Angle Iron Clamp – A1: 1/4″ Angle iron clamping
system supports 2″ x 2″ to 3″ x 3″
Handrail Clamp – H1: Clamping for 2″ OD tubing
Click above to see our full range of industrial LED lighting products and accessories.
To discuss your requirements with one of our LED Lighting experts, call or email us today.
Products Related to Solar GS
Request Pricing ↓