Custom Projects / OEM
CRS Electronics, the Contract Manufacturing division of Nemalux Inc, provides exceptional Original Equipment Manufacturing and Customization services for a wide range of applications. Visit the CRS Electronics website to find out more about how we can work with you to create a custom lighting solution that perfectly fits your needs.
Our team showcases a level of expertise from focused backgrounds in electronics, physics and mechanics, providing durable, turnkey solutions for clients that need customized solutions or wish to re-brand / white label their name on our fixtures.
Utilizing our manufacturing facility in conjunction with a network of expert electronics fabricators, we can design and fabricate custom luminaries for your specific application. Our experience in LED projects includes hazardous location lighting for the petrochemical industry, lighting controls for advanced warning systems, wavelength specific lighting for scientific projects as well as aerospace applications.
Beyond offering design, engineering, procurement, construction and management services, Nemalux has the expertise to facilitate project management with short and long term considerations for client and investor returns.
Value of Custom LED Solutions:
- Custom lighting fixtures can be made to the exact metal alloy, shape and dimensions required.
- Wavelength specific LEDs can be incorporated into the final product.
- Lens design and photonics engineering can control the light beam.
- Specify specific colour temperature.
- Retain legacy fixtures and update them with new technology LEDs.
- Improve energy efficiency.
- Integrate colour changing into designs.
- Turnkey solutions including prototyping, system development, and pre-production.
Why Work with Nemalux?
- Products designed and manufactured in our own North American facility
- Concept to completion service, from initial design to full-scale production
- Detailed renderings of products and light studies to assure requirements are met prior to manufacturing
- Robust fixtures for hazardous and general locations
- Expertise in electronics, physics, mechanics, industrial and optic design
- Meticulous approvals and testing
Click above to see our full range of industrial LED lighting solutions and services.
Contact us with your lighting requirements and our team will work closely with you to design the perfect custom or OEM lighting solution.