Lighting > BL
Extreme environment, high output, LED luminaire
Nemalux BL LED fixtures are a durable and robust linear luminaire designed to replace vapour tight fluorescent lights in industrial, marine, commercial and temporary shelter applications. The BL is available in 20W and 40W outputs and can be surface-mounted, suspended or mounted with an optional angle adjustable mount. With a projected lifespan of 60,000 hours and up to 4,400 lumen output, the BL is IP66 rated for indoor and outdoor applications. Marine (UL1598A) and optional CID2 Hazardous Location rating enable use in harsh environments.
Multiple light output packages and custom colour temperatures, the BL is a flexible replacement for modular building fabricators, perimeter lighting, catwalks, workbenches, over table & equipment lighting, and outdoor shelter area lighting. Colour temperature options range between 2700K and 6500K with 0-10V dimmable power supplies and 120-277 VAC / 347 VAC input.
- Linear LED luminaire for the conventional vapor tight category
- Two lumen output levels
- Suitable for high ambient temperature operation
- Multiple mounting options
- 3/4” NPT entries on 3 sides
- Thru-wiring: multiple units can be daisy-chained on a single electrical circuit
- Optional dimming knob (120VAC and Dry/Damp Locations only)
- Vented and IP66/67 sealed enclosure for enhanced reliability
- Industrial grade housing designed to withstand vibration and impact
- Certified for use in Marine Locations (UL 1598A & ABS); marine-grade copper-free aluminum construction with stainless steel mounting hardware
- Triple layer corrosion protection: Chromate conversion coating, epoxy powder coat primer, super-durable polyester powder top-coat
- Glare reduction lens for enhanced visual comfort
- All sub-assemblies are eld serviceable and replaceable
To discuss your requirements with one of our LED Lighting experts, call or email us today.