Encapsulated RS High lumen LED light for submersible (IP68) & extreme atmospheric pressure applications.
- Available with 25° (narrow), 40° (medium), 125° (wide-frosted), IESNA Type 2 or 27°x42° (Oval) optical profiles
- General Location and Hazardous location rated options
- Thermally managed for maximum longevity
- Multiple adjustable mounting options
- 0-10V Dimming 1%-100%
- IP68 rated light engine for use up to 3.5 meters depth
Weight: 16.3 kg | 36 lbs
Dimensions: 15.23″(W) x 23.42″ (H) x 10.41″-14.09″ (D) | click image below to enlarge
C1D2 | C2D2 | IP68
UL Marine Listed
American Bureau of Shipping
The submersible RS is designed to compete and outperform with other submersible 400 Watt Metal Halide and High-Pressure Sodium fixtures in brightness with the advantage of using half the electricity. The ideal choice for underwater and wet locations that require spot or flood lights with high output.
Click above to see our full range of industrial LED lighting products and accessories.
To discuss your requirements with one of our LED Lighting experts, call or email us today.
Related to the Encapsulated-RS
Request Pricing ↓