Lighting > LS
LS Series – Industrial Grade Versatile LED Light Stringer
Nemalux designed the LS for temporary applications for harsh and hazardous locations. The LS series LED fixture is a multi-head lighting stringer built for customizable lengths and LED units. Nemalux recognized and understood that in rugged use, the cord is one of the most common points of failure. Nemalux designed the LS to allow for cord replacement extending the service life of the product. The LS can meet or exceeds OSHA recommended lighting levels when modules are spaced out at 8’ or less for a 9’ mounting height.
The streamlined body allows for easier routing and pulling around obstacles. IP66 & 67 rated with powder-coated finish allows the LS to stand up to the rigors of daily use in some of the roughest areas around. Simple mounting options enable quick setup and tear down for temporary usage in many of today’s toughest environments. The LS is a great fit for maintenance shutdown and turnaround.
- Designed to provide OSHA recommended illumination levels at a module spacing of 8′ or less at a mounting height of 9′.
- IP66 and IP67 sealed design is fully dust-tight and withstands high-pressure spray and temporary submersion
- Streamlined housing for quick install and tear-down
- 360° light output provides up-light and down-light for improved visibility and situational awareness in enclosed spaces
- Ability to customize the number of lighting units from 2 to 30 all on one stringer line based on individual unique needs
- Versatile mounting options to address a variety of requirements for temporary lights stringers
- Replacement sub-assemblies are available for all parts of the system
- Simple cord replacement of the damaged cable
Click above to see our full range of industrial LED lighting products and accessories.
To discuss your requirements with one of our LED Lighting experts, message, call or email us today.
Suitable Industries to use LS Series for temporary application:
- Automation & Control
- Chemical Plants
- Hazardous Location
- Heavy Automotive
- Nuclear Power
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper