Lighting > MR
The MR Series is a versatile multi-purpose LED luminaire replacement for 75-250W HID fixtures
Nemalux introduces the MR Series, one of our most versatile LED luminaires to date. The MR with its’ rich features, offers an unprecedented level of flexibility for the replacement of traditional 75-250 Watt HID fixtures. The MR was created to respond to client demand for a multi-purpose LED luminaire that could eliminate the need to stock many different types of fixtures. Nemalux listened to the needs of our customers and created a rugged, multi-function LED luminaire configurable for a wide variety of applications and industries. The MR is available for both general and CID2 hazardous locations (Class I, Div 2).
The MR is a rugged luminaire designed for a variety of environments. It has CID2 approval for use in hazardous locations and has IP66/67 ingress protection for wet locations, and triple layer coating makes it suitable for marine applications. The MR LED’s unique finned designed combined with features such as large head surface area, power supply directly heatsinked to the case, temperature control and physical separation of electronics and LEDs keeps the unit operating at maximum efficiency. A junction box comes provided for easy wiring, and it has a fault-tolerant and fail-safe design for increased reliability and resiliency. The MR’s lens-per-quadrant design allows up to 4 standard and 20 custom beam patterns.
- General Location and Hazardous location rated options
- Multi-functional, feature rich configurable fixture
- Replacement for traditional 75-250W HID fixture
- Advanced optics – 1 x lens per LED quadrant
- Supports 4 standard/20 custom optical profiles
- Low 66mm profile for easy installation in tight locations
- True replacement for standard Low Bay fixtures
- Mounting versatility – 5 mounting options
- Superior lighting throw capabilities
- MR lighting designs reduce glare and improve safety
- Built-in junction box to minimize installation time
- DLC Qualified on some SKUs
Click above to see our full range of industrial LED lighting products and accessories.
To discuss your requirements with one of our LED Lighting experts, call or email us today.