Lighting > XR
A Marine Rated (IP66), Hazardous Location (C1D2), Corrosion Resistant Luminaire
Industrial and Hazardous Location LED luminaire suitable for high ambient temperature applications with 8’ to 25’ mounting heights.
Nemalux’s XR is built on the same design philosophy as our previous multi-purpose LED lights that can address a wide range of challenging applications in the light and heavy industrial workplaces.
XRs are factory programmed to offer light outputs ranging from 8,000 to 20,000 lumen. Auto-ranging power supplies allow operation on 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC. Optional 0-10V dimming provides further opportunities for fine-tuned illumination results based on facility and operator preference.
Rated for ordinary, marine (UL1598A) and hazardous (Class 1 Division 2 and Zone 2) location use, the XR series is a heavy-duty light fixture based on the latest advancements in LED technology.
Proprietary design features allow thermal separation of power supply and LED heat sinks without the need for physical separation. The two-part copper-free and marine-grade aluminum alloy housing minimize thermal interaction for all electronics, allowing increased ambient temperature ratings. Ingress Protection levels of IP66 enable high-pressure washdowns while the use of a pressure equalization membrane allows for dramatic altitude and humidity changes without stressing electronic components.
A multilayer powder coat prevents degradation of the alloy while allowing deployment in corrosive, outdoor and indoor locations. Increased fin spacing promotes debris shedding as well as optimized airflow to maintain low operating temperatures for the internal power supply and LEDs.
Impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses provide maximum protection for LEDs. Ultra-efficient secondary optics result in high lumen per watt ratios and select models qualify for DLC. Advanced manufacturing processes result in textured lenses for flood models, significantly improving the visual comfort of facility operators and reducing the potential for glare.
Perimeter bands surround all light-emitting surfaces to provide a full cut-off feature, enabling the use of the XR in sensitive environments requiring dark sky (IDA) listed luminaires.
Secondary optics provide a wide range of optical profiles to increase light fixture spacing and reduce the number of XRs required to achieve target illumination levels. A wide range of project implementations has shown the potential to reduce the number of lights required for a project by up to 25% when compared to hazardous and industrial grade LED lights from most competitors.
Solder free component replacements are possible with the XR at the end of life to allow the continued use of the luminaire by simply replacing power supplies and LED light engines / MCPCBs.
Three entry locations in ¾” NPT allow for through wiring, reducing the need for additional junction boxes.
Several standard mounting brackets allow common use cases for the XR such as area floodlights, platforms, pole tops, building perimeter, wall packs (indoor and outdoor), low and high-bays, surface mounted lights on modular equipment, interior and exterior illumination on marine vessels, saltwater rich locations and much more.
- Configurable total light output from 8000 to 20000 lumens
- Available with 17 possible optical beam profiles to meet almost any lighting distribution needed
- Certified for hazardous locations where explosive gases and explosive dusts may be present
- Suitable for Marine locations: certified to UL 1598A, Marine-grade copper-free aluminum construction with stainless steel mounting hardware
- Two-layer TIGER-Shield® coatings for excellent corrosion resistance in Marine environments; corrosion pretective primer and AAMA 2604 compliant top-coat
- Approved for through-wiring of multiple luminaires on a single citcuit
- DLC v4.4 Listed high efficiency and performance. Qualifies for rebates and incentive programs in some areas *Pending*
- IDA Dark Sky Approved for low glare and full cutoff to minimize light pollution and reduce environmental impacts of lighting on wildlife and local ecosystems *PENDING*
- 0-10V Dimming
To discuss your requirements with one of our LED Lighting experts, call or email us today.