Lighting > XR
Industrial & hazardous environment, high output, multi-functional LED luminaire
The brand new Nemalux XR-Series luminaires are designed for the high output applications required in hazardous locations, marine environments and severe industrial applications. The XR’s special non-stick anti-adhesive coating is a durable, exterior rated finish that is highly resistant to the aggressive cleaning processes used the marine & workboat industry and significantly reduces fouling in dirty environments. With certification for marine use, it is extremely resistant to the corrosion found in marine and severely wet saltwater environments.
Like it’s cousins (the MR & AR), the XR is a series of multi-purpose LED luminaires whose multiple outputs, light distribution patterns, and mounting options eliminate the need to stock many fixtures. With an output up to 20,000 lumens and a projected lifespan exceeding 100,000 hours, it is the perfect replacement for 1000 W metal halides and high bay applications. The XR is certified for NSF and C1D2 Hazardous Locations.
- Configurable total light output from 8000 to 20000 lumens
- Available with 17 possible optical beam profiles to meet almost any lighting distribution needed
- Certified for hazardous locations where explosive gas and explosive dusts may be present
- Suitable for Marine locations: certified to UL 1598A, Marine-grade copper-free aluminum construction with stainless steel mounting hardware
- Two-layer TIGER-Shield® coatings for excellent corrosion resistance in Marine environments; corrosion pretective primer and AAMA 2604 compliant top-coat
- Approved for through-wiring of multiple luminaires on a single citcuit
- DLC v4.4 Listed high efficiency and performance. Qualifies for rebates and incentive programs in some areas *Pending*
- IDA Dark Sky Approved for low glare and full cutoff to minimize light pollution and reduce environmental impacts of lighting on wildlife and local ecosystems *PENDING*
- 0-10V Dimming
To discuss your requirements with one of our LED Lighting experts, call or email us today.