Lighting > AR
AR Series – High output, multi-functional LED luminaire for a variety of applications specializing in Food Safe Processing with an NSF certification
The Nemalux AR design is for the high output applications required in food manufacturing, hazardous locations, marine environments, and severe industrial applications. The AR’s special non-stick anti-adhesive coating is a durable, exterior rated finish. That is highly resistant to the aggressive cleaning processes used in food processing industry and significantly reduces fouling in dirty environments. With certification for marine use, it is extremely resistant to the corrosion found in marine and severely wet saltwater environments.
Like it’s cousin the MR, the AR is a series of multi-purpose LED luminaires. Whose multiple outputs, light distribution patterns, and mounting options eliminate the need to stock many fixtures. With an output up to 33,000 lumens and a projected lifespan exceeding 100,000 hours, it is the perfect replacement for 1000 W metal halides and high bay applications. The AR is NSF certified for C1D2 Hazardous Locations as well as other extreme environment locales.
- 100% Field serviceable
- NSF Certified for use in Splash and Non-Food Zones
- Certified for use in Marine Locations (UL 1598A & ABS)
- Available with multiple distribution patterns
- Certified for Hazardous Locations, extreme water resistance, and corrosion protection for marine applications
- Thermally managed for maximum longevity
- Multiple mounting options
- Special powder coating for extreme resistance to chemical attack, aggressive cleaning agents and bio-cides used in food processing industries
- Low surface-energy coating and smooth surface texture prevent debris build-up and staining
- 90+ CRI available
- IDA Dark Sky Approved to protect the night time environment and reduce light pollution
Click above to see our full range of industrial LED lighting products & accessories.
To discuss your requirements with one of our LED Lighting experts, message, call or email us today.