Lighting > GS (DC)
GS Series – An outdoor, industrial, water-tight (IP66/67), Hazardous Location (C1D2), linear, DC powered luminaire
Nemalux GSLED fixtures are durable and robust, with a projected lifespan of 100,000 hours. Some applications for this luminaire include solar, residential and industrial lighting. Several mounting and lens options are available. The standard mounting bracket allows for 170-degree articulation. A variety of lighting effects can be achieved with GSLED from surface grazing to direct illumination.
- Available with 30° (narrow) or 100° (wide) beam profiles
- Designed for Hazardous Locations
- Optimized heat transfer for maximum longevity
- Easy field angle adjustment
- Lifespan up to 100,000 hours
- Available in multiple lengths and a variety of LED colours
- -40 to +60°C operating range
- IP66/67 Gore® vented enclosure
- AC and DC options
Click above to see our full range of industrial LED lighting products & accessories.
To discuss your requirements with one of our LED Lighting experts, call or email us today.
Case Studies featuring GS (DC)
One of the more challenging applications for lighting systems is the illumination of confined spaces. Such a challenge was presented to the Nemalux team by members of the NASA Ames Research Center.
Equipment controller cabs require visibility for both the inside controls as well as exterior activity. With changing light levels during 24/7 operation, cab workers needed light adjustment to achieve optimal monitoring.