Lighting > RS
RS Series – An industrial LED light, approved for wet locations (IP66), Class 1 Division 2 and Class 2 Division 1
The RS Series is designed to compete and outperform with 400 Watt Metal Halide and High-Pressure Sodium fixtures in brightness with the advantage of using half the electricity. The ideal choice for hazardous areas including oil & gas facilities, portable light towers, and a variety of vessels and heavy-duty equipment with the use of spot and floodlight optics. Mounting choices include wall pack, high bay, low bay, pole mount, and remote junction box.
- Available with a wide range of optical profiles
- Designed for Hazardous Locations
- Thermally managed for maximum longevity
- Multiple adjustable mounting options
- Extreme vibration resistance
- Impact Resistance in excess of IK08 standard
- Sealed against extreme environments: IP66 Rated,
- Marine Rated Outside Type (Salt Water)
- Corrosion resistant construction
- DLC v4.3 Listed, qualifying for rebate and incentive programs in some areas
- Available in Wall Mount, Pole Mount, and High-Bay configurations
- 0-10V Dimming 1%-100%
Click above to see our full range of industrial LED lighting products and accessories.
To discuss your requirements with one of our LED Lighting experts, call or email us today.
Case Studies featuring RS
An infrastructure team needed to install outdoor lighting to their maintenance hangar’s exterior. Light colour temperature had to be specific as well have versatile angle control so lighting glare would not interfere with other planes on the nearby runway.